Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Netball Kiwi Sport

Thursday 19th May 2016

Today at Kiwi Sport a lady named Anne who taught us how to pivot in mid air. First we practiced of privets in mid air by playing at little warm up game. When the game started she told us the rules. She would call out hi five and then me and the rest of my class would run across to their partner hi five them in the middle of the court and then pivot around and run back to their original spot. If she called low five you would hi five your partner down low then run back.

After that we were warmed up and ready to play. After that she split us up into three groups. There were seven people in each group and in my group was me,Dora,Hemi,Justin,Maara,Luisa and Alfred. We were spreed down the court and I was at the top next to the netball. Now we were playing a passing game to practice our passing. At first my group was winning until she told us that we had to run three steps before the other person could pass to you and they added on pivoting.

After that we played another game she called Rugby Netball. This was our last game for the day. It was very fun. The idea of the game was like netball but you could go anywhere and if you wanted to get a goal you had to put the ball down on the in front of the line she had drawn earlier. My team had Me, Fusi, Dasharn, Lio,Levi.G, Luisa, Maara, Dora and some other kids. It was up to ten and we were wining. When she chose the team I knew we were going to win.

By Jayden.F

No comments:

Post a Comment