Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Vollyball Kiwi Sport

Thursday 18th August 2016

Today we had Kiwi sports and was really really fun at the end when we had the games. As always the coach Antonio or Toni told us to grab a partner to practice the first activity with. My partner was Levi.R. In this activity we had to dig to each other while moving down the line that was fun also. After that we needed another pair to add on to the activity. We were with Mafoa and Mateaki. Two people will pass the ball to them then they dig it and swap places.

Later we departed from the and went back too two people. It was fun because we were doing our spikes. I don't think Levi.R had fun because when I threw it up to him I always did it wrong. Later we went into a line while the coach gave us the number of our team. I was in group 2 and so was Levi.G,Alfred and Mrs. Tofa. We were going against team 1 then team 2. When won both matches and then went back to class.

By Jayden.F

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Jayden, I'm glad you had fun at Kiwi sport - I am sure Levi R had a good time too as you are both still learning. What was your favourite part of the session?

Post a Comment