Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Future Career

Thursday 1st September 2016

For my career I would like to become a basketball player for the NBA (National Basketball Association) playing the Cleveland Cavaliers. An average basketball player makes about 5 million dollars each year. But an MLB (Major League Baseball) only makes 3.3 million dollars a year. The NHL (National Hockey League) pay is even lower than that. They only make 2.4 million a year and a NFL (National Football League) makes 1.9 million.

Plus I already like basketball and play it. So I get paid to do what I love. If I didn’t become a NBA player I would like to become a freelance writer. Freelance writers get to work from their own homes and I also enjoy writing. They can chose what jobs to accept so that means any job with a deadline they do not have to accept it. You can earn as much money as you want by just accept more and more jobs. It also gives you more free time to do what you want to do because you can pick how many jobs you do.

By Jayden.F

No comments:

Post a Comment