Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

What I did on Saturday

Tuesday 25th August 2015

On Saturday 22nd August 2015 my school was having a fundraiser to raise money for the year 7 and 8 camp. They were having a car wash but the night before I had stayed up all night so when I woke up the next day I had slept in. It was about 10am and I thought that it was over because I didn't know what time it was I assumed that it was over. My brother went to the car wash but I thought that he would just be playing with all the kids that came that live around there.

So instead of going to the car wash I went and made my self breakfast. Then I sat down and watched some TV. So the rest of the day I just sat down and watch TV. One of the program's was Lab Rats. On this episode Mr.Davenport build's a bionic for all the bionic soldiers and Leo get angrey because he is made a student not a mentor. There are two small bionic soilders could Spin and Bob.

Spin makes Leo look bad so out of anger he punches the wall and a huge cut is made in the wall making water come in a and slowly flooding the island. But luckily Chase's and A new student join their teams together and lifts the island back up.




No comments:

Post a Comment