Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Recount about Ripper Rugby

Tuesday 15th March 2016

Today we had Ripper Rugby but I was late so I didn't get to play much. Mrs.Tofa told me to get a belt and attach the tags to the belt and start playing Ripper Rugby. I had to run and try not to get my tags ripped off my belt by the other team. Later when I was running I got my tags ripped off my belt by one of the players from the other team.

His name was Levi.G my whole class calls him that because there is another Levi, nicknamed Levi.R. After the game was over he kindly asked us if we could fold the belts back up for the other class that he was going to play with.

By Jayden.F

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Jayden, it seems pretty hard to avoid the opposition in this game. I am glad you got to play a bit of the game despite joining in late. Have you enjoyed playing Rippa Rugby this term? What new skills have you learnt?

Post a Comment