Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

The Day I Stayed Home From School

Tuesday 14th June 2016

The day I stayed home from school it was really boring. My mum had gone to work and my brother had gone to school. It was only me,my granddad and uncle. But they were going out to get medicine for my granddad. I had stayed home because my nee was feeling sore. It had started about three days before and the week before I didn't go to school because I was already sick. I had a fever and a head acke. I didn't go with my granddad and uncle because I thought that I would just be even more bored. So I stayed home and watched T.V and played on my phone for the rest of the day.

That day went really slow and I was a bit tired. On my phone I played a game called Shadow Fight 2 it is a fighting game where you are a warrior with a body made out of shadows. You are turned into a shadow by other shadows that had been locked away for thousands of year until your player opens it and gets turned into a shadow as the real shadows escape. Then you battle their bodyguards as you try to defeat to escaped shadows.

There are also a lot of other cool things that you can do. You can also purchase weapons and armor from the shop and get free gems by completing fights and completing achievements. You can use the gems that you have to buy or upgrade things and refill your energy. But you can also use your coins to upgrade of buy things also. But most of the good things use gems.

 On T.V I usually just watch the same Chanel that I always watch. Disney XD (Chanel 103) or Cartoon Network (Chanel 102) but mostly I like to watch my recordings. But it got really boring when every came back and I was right about not wanting to go with my uncle because he said he had to wait for ever for the medicine. After they did that he dropped my granddad off and went to go get my little brother Jacob from kindergarten.

 Then they went back to my old house and my uncle took a rest under the tree in the car while my brother Jacob played on the tree. After that my mum finished and came back home. After that my brother came home but went straight away to play with his friends on their bikes.

The End

By Jayden.F

No comments:

Post a Comment