Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Poem Recital

Thursday 16th June 2016

Today in class my class had to recite a poem that we had done because we were studying about poetry and were going to chose six people to recite their poem in front of the whole school. But before we did our teacher Mrs Tofa told us that we could have some time to remember our poem off by heart. First a girl in our class named Dora did her poem because no one else wanted to do it and the teacher said that she would chose some one if no one wanted to do it so she did it. Mrs Tofa said she liked it because it was nice and clear.

A few people later and it was my good friend Mafoa going up to do his one. Before when Mrs Tofa gave as time to work on our poem he had asked me to write one for him because he had not per pared one for himself. So I wrote one for him just in time before Dora did hers. A few more and it was my turn. I had wrote my poem about superheroes just like the one I did for Mafoa but he one was a little bit different because his one was about a specific superhero (Shazam aka Captain Marvel). After everyone finished their poem there was four left and three of my other friends were part of the four.

Hemi who didn't do one yesterday, Justin who was in a test and Dasharn who had just started writing his poem as well as a new student Lio. 

By Jayden.F

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Jayden,

It is lovely for you to think of your friend Mafoa. You are a talented writer and I am sure you wrote a lovely poem for him. However, Mafoa needs to learn to write poems for himself as well. Next time it might be better to give him feedback or to discuss ideas with him instead.

Post a Comment